My ETSY Shop - Handmade Items - Sand Writing, Prints & more...

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My first blog post

First, I’d like to say hello, aloha, and ciao! Well...this is my new blog all about my adventures in photography. This new platform gives me a lot of creative freedom; a place to babble, share pictures and maybe even vent a little, which is a very positive thing. I am very excited about the blog : )

The blog name came from my childhood nickname. And YES, I was called SLINKY! It's funny, so many years I tried to get away from that name and now I'm back full-circle by using it again. Life is good!

So if you like what you see, please do leave me a comment and let me know...as I'd love to hear from you!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland, all the cool people live here. Well, most of them do anyways.

    I can't wait to see your photographs, it sounds as though you and I have similar photographic interests. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your comments, as they're so appreciated! I'll do my best to comment back or answer any questions. Plus, I'd love for you to follow me too!! Thxs and have a great rest of the day my friend!