My ETSY Shop - Handmade Items - Sand Writing, Prints & more...

Sunday, January 15, 2012

All Artist 2nd Annual Celebration

Come see me on Wednesday, January 18th the Downtown HB Art Walk will host the 2nd Annual Celebration of ALL ARTISTS of 2011… and you are invited to come and experience over 65 amazing artists ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!!

This recognition event will be held at the Shorebreak Hotel in the Epic Ballroom from 6:60 to 9:30. Each artist will display one piece of art for their family & friends, locals, and all guests to enjoy.

The evening will include amazing art, musical entertainment, a bar, door prizes, and lots of people.

We really hope you can make it & look forward to seeing you there!

Please do Share with your Family & Friends, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your comments, as they're so appreciated! I'll do my best to comment back or answer any questions. Plus, I'd love for you to follow me too!! Thxs and have a great rest of the day my friend!