My ETSY Shop - Handmade Items - Sand Writing, Prints & more...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My first Art Walk

Is up bright and early! ~~HUNTINGTON BEACH ART WALK IS TONIGHT~~ Excited!! So much that I can't stand it...good though! lol. Thx to John, my kids, my mom (sending me good vibes from Riverside...get better) my cuz Sonia, my friends Chris & Karen, good ole friends Michelle & Bev, Valerie & Suzanne, a few others from work... like Mike & Tony (hope to see you) and all others who are coming out to see me on Main Street. TODAY is going to be a GOOD DAY ; ) : ) : -)

I will be diplaying & selling some prints and lots of photograhy note cards. My specialty...writing in the sand. It's a huge favorite.
click here for more info

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it Lenora. Hope it's a great success for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keith! It was a beautiful day in HB and did pretty good. Had lots of supports, even the newspaper reporter came and took pics. What a great evening it was. I will be back in May 2010.

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your comments, as they're so appreciated! I'll do my best to comment back or answer any questions. Plus, I'd love for you to follow me too!! Thxs and have a great rest of the day my friend!