My ETSY Shop - Handmade Items - Sand Writing, Prints & more...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Calling mother



OMG - Bonnie & Clyde (my hummingbirds) are still around. There has been a strange high-pitch bird sound and it's the babies. They're out of the nest, yet still here! YES! They are in the trees near calling for mom. I see one and hear the other. Clyde drank out of the feeder today. I am so in heaven right now.

In this video, this is one of two baby hummingbirds that hatched & just left the nest recently. I call this one Clyde and he is making a high-pitched sound to call mother. She arrives and begins a feeding.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting the long process of catching up; and what a way to start.
    Excellent update Lenora, and good to see they are doing so well. I can imagine your excitement.

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your comments, as they're so appreciated! I'll do my best to comment back or answer any questions. Plus, I'd love for you to follow me too!! Thxs and have a great rest of the day my friend!