My ETSY Shop - Handmade Items - Sand Writing, Prints & more...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Threshold - Watching from Above

Last year on December 25th after all of the festivities and birthday celebration were over, we drove down to Old Pasadena to a ice skating rink for some continued fun for the evening. This facility had classic chandeliers that were quite beautiful. Lots of them! This view is from above connected to a staircase that leads you here. A view where you dream of skating with thick winter gloves, a holiday scarf, and long underwear underneath those classic jeans and sweater. A view with chilly air and lots of kids begging their moms to skate. A view where lovers hold each other tight. A view indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do share your comments, as they're so appreciated! I'll do my best to comment back or answer any questions. Plus, I'd love for you to follow me too!! Thxs and have a great rest of the day my friend!