My ETSY Shop - Handmade Items - Sand Writing, Prints & more...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nemo Voyage

We all have a kid within us. I spent a few hours at Disneyland; however, I didn’t go on any of the rides. I strolled around, as well as, took some photographs. Additionally and the best part was that I sat and watched many smiles on guests faces, seeing that … I took those moments in. This photograph of a yellow submarine was carrying lots of passengers. Even though I wasn’t submerged with them, I can imagine the kid’s excitement. Their huge eyes as the little ones viewed exotic fish, reefs, a shark, a volcano, and most of all…the Finding Nemo characters. I’m sure their imaginations were full of fairy-tales and adventure. To be a kid again....

2 comments:

  1. Impressive shot that could just as easily been average.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like that when I was a kid.
    Have to agree with you, 'To be a kid again' lol

    ReplyDelete

Please do share your comments, as they're so appreciated! I'll do my best to comment back or answer any questions. Plus, I'd love for you to follow me too!! Thxs and have a great rest of the day my friend!